The UNESCO Chair in Bioethics invites to the 14th World Conference on Bioethics, Medical Ethics & Health Law, to be held in Porto on May 11–14, 2020. The Conference is designed to offer a platform for the exchange of information and knowledge and to hold discussions, lectures, workshops and exhibition of programs and databases.
- Organiser: UNESCO Chair in Bioethics
- Field of law: Medical law, Medical Ethics and Health law
- Link: http://bioethics-porto2020.com/
Program/agenda not yet announced.
- Organiser: KNect365 Pharma Law Academy
- Field of Law: Pharma Law
- Link: https://lifesciences.knect365.com/pharmalaw/
Das Tagungsthema ist die Revision des Schweizer Medizinprodukterechts (MRA, HMG, HFG, MepV, IVdV und KlinV-Mep).
- Veranstalter: Universität St. Gallen
- Rechtsgebiet: Heilmittelrecht
- Link: https://www.es.unisg.ch/de/programme/2-st-galler-tagung-zum-life-science-recht-2020
This IBA conference deals with various hot topics, including IP and regulatory tendencies&opportunities for health&agricultural products, market access, pricing&transparency, shortages of medicines and solutions, digitalisation of medical device&interactions with other industries, artificial intelligence, ethics& data governance, new approaches in M&A and financing deals in life sciences (etc.)
- Organiser: International Bar Association
- Field of Law: Various legal fields of life science
- Link: https://www.ibanet.org/Conferences/conf1037.aspx
SPC continues to be at the forefront of product IP protection tool to extend its lifecycle. Article 3(a) has experienced further evolution through oral hearings at the ECJ through C-650/17 QH (Royalty Pharma) and C-114/18 Sandoz vs. Searle. Additionally, this event will further explore the practical implementation of the EU Manufacturing Waiver and how it has impacted both innovator and generic market segments.
- Organisor: C5
- Field of Law: Patent law
- Link: https://www.c5-online.com/pharma-patent-term-extensions/